Looking for some accessible Bible reading plans to compliment your spiritual journey?
ONE MONTH READING PLANS
This plan takes a look at various topics (eg. life of Jesus, teachings of Paul, the Old Testament, etc.) and condenses them each into two week courses.
- New to Christianity and never been through the Bible? This plan is for you! 30 DAYS FOR NEW CHRISTIANS
- 30 Days in Psalms & Proverbs
- 30 Stories You Have Probably Never Heard
- 30 Days with Jesus - Consider this a short course on the life of Jesus
THE NEW TESTAMENT IN 5 MINUTES A DAY, 5 DAYS A WEEK
60 DAY CHRONOLOGICAL READING PLAN
- This one is from Bible Gateway and you can click through to read each passage. Covers the major events and people of the Bible.
121 DAYS OF THE PEOPLE IN THE BIBLE
- Get acquainted with the Who's Who of the Bible with this plan from Bible Gateway
BIBLE IN A YEAR - READ BY GENRE
Here is a Bible reading plan that is set up for you to go through the Bible in a year. But with a twist: It divides up your reading into the main types of Genres (literature) such as Gospels, Law, Narrative (History), Psalms, Poetry, Prophecy, and Epistles! That way you can go though the entire Bible by reading the different Genre types. This is a unique plan that will help keep your pace up and prevent you from losing interest and giving up!
Looking for more? Shout out to Alex Tran where these came from. Check out his collection.